Candy Crush Soda levels are too difficult

Options
13»

Comments

• JetKuil-Snaterse
    JetKuil-Snaterse Posts: 106 Level 3
    Options

Lot of feedback on the leveldifficulty here.

The moment you ALWAYS need boosters to complete a level and even than you need 20 or 30 tries.. the level is not correct.

The moment you see that 300.000 people or more need extra lives to complete a level.. the level is not correct.

The moment you see that 250.000 people or more need extra lives to complete a level and the level is not called difficult or extra difficult.. the level is not correct.

This is lying to your playing players. I just had a level were it is stated that 500.000 people need extra lives.. This is soo very wrong, ruins the fun to a point of no return.

• michimune
    michimune Posts: 198 Level 3
    Options

It is me again. You said no boosters and no gold. Why don't you get some before you want to pass level?

Many side game can earn boosters, eg. Bake a cake. If your team have vacancies, maybe I can help you get some boosters from your cake. You could post your team code and name here.

• JetKuil-Snaterse
    JetKuil-Snaterse Posts: 106 Level 3
    edited March 22
    Options

I am on level 3706. Playing with no boosters.

This is supposed to be a normal level. 145.500 need extra lives.

Played it now I think over 15 times. Only one or 2 times getting at about 50%. The 13 other times not even getting further than only 30% cleared. That is not almost finished use another bomb.. NO that is not even getting past HALF of it.

In the meantime you have placed the treasure Bat places away even though I was NOT playing that and said maybe later.. Clock is ticking so now without boosters you do not even get passed regular levels. And losing my treasure Bat. It has already gone from legendary to rare. But you are bombing me with – is this level to difficult buy boosters. Watch commercials. Buy more moves… We give you +85 moves now.

NOT FUN ANYMORE!

Make it playable! Now it is just a hopeless cause!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?