Trains can not be played correctly

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
I have often noticed that they are not working properly. With every game a train leaves. At the end, if there are 2 more moves, you play a turn and it's zero. No 2 - 1- 0. But 2 - 0. I had already discussed it with Elsa a long time ago.

But nothing works. It's not just in soda like that, but it's also very common with Scrubby Dubby. Please do something.

Please something positive for me !!!!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Spinnifix, you just lose me with this message.  What train are you talking about?  If you discussed this with me in the past then I must have told you what it's called because I have no clue what train is in the game.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,776 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Your answer was that you never saw it. That's why I said, please have a look at it and check it out to all those responsible. Unfortunately nothing happened. a train is always missing. From 2 it goes immediately to zero. The number 1 is missing. Sometimes the one move decides to get done. Please check it yourself while playing and pass it on !!!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    But I have no clue what I'm looking for.  I don't know of any trains in the game.  Could you please do a print screen so that I get a better idea what you are referring to?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?