Candy Soda is the hardest

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
edited June 2019 in Discussions
This saga is the hardest saga of all. I play many legends and can judge it as a PC player. It does not matter if the levels are described as hard because you're hanging on to each level forever. I lost the desire and stopped. Now I have started again and play it again for a while. I could be much further, I'm at level 721. But without any boosters or other resources to defeat. I have the simplest version. In the other legends you get the daily booster and can earn extra boosters. Because in Candy Crush with the PC version, there are 2825 levels, which I have all done well. So I'm done with it. In Farm Heros I am over 1100 levels. And recently you could earn quests in Super Farm Heros. Even me too. It came in new. Only there was the problem that they did not get. That was true for all players and not only me was affected. Why is not it in soda? Unfortunately only excuses !!! 

I'm really sorry!   :3

Xarly should think about it, if he can !!!! It's really strange. In the overview of Candy Soda was a blue summary with all the consequences. Now the field is pink and it is empty. So remove, but what does not paste. And should I understand ????

UNBELIEVABLE TOO !!! :p

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Options
    Addendum:

The only thing that stays and works is the BUYING FUNCTION. >:)

Here are some things wrong. Humanity nil. :p

• Raul_Edgemere
    Raul_Edgemere Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    That sux about the PC version.  I only play on iPad.  I abandoned CC because of the timed bombs.  Those completely killed the enjoyment for me.  Very poor design decision, in my opinion.
    Soda has really good visuals and sound, and the cascades are fun to watch.  But I agree with you that it's gotten much harder (you've seen my other post) without spending money, which I refuse to do. I spend money on real games like Hearthstone and WoW (ironically, owned by the same parent company). Soda Crush is just for fun when I'm about to go to sleep or am waiting in a dentist's office, etc.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    Thanks for your kind comment. I only play at home on the PC. On the way I want to enjoy the real. I have set that as a principle. In Candy Crush: That's right with the time bombs. You have to look carefully. But the right game will not be long in coming. The whole opposite in soda. You can only stop there. That's why many players are out.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Raul_Edgemere

I really do not care about the graphics. I just want to play it, but not hold on long. That's why the many suggestions from me, since I have nothing.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hey @Raul_Edgemere and @Spinnifix,

Thanks for your thoughts and reflections! Different gamers have different habits, Raul and I'm glad you share yours with us, as it makes us understand how much variety we have within our own player base (which makes sense, of course, since our games appeal to a mass audience, are played by millions and can be accessed from so many devices).

Our games are very difficult to balance in a way that pleases everyone, because of how different our audiences and platforms are. Still, we always try our best to take all of it into account and prioritise and focus on the things we believe matter the most at the moment.

I hope that made sense to you. Again, thanks for sharing your thoughts with everyone here!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Xarly

The last section was for me, I know. It's okay for me. Thanks for the friendly and correct answer with which you can start something. The soda game has been removed since yesterday. Is alright for me. Either it is extended slightly or it stays completely outside. The game is causing me a lot of trouble.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?