Candy Crush Soda Saga: Refund claim for an in-game purchase

Options
bhengchard07
bhengchard07 Posts: 2 Newbie
To whom it may concern,

I would like to make a refund for an in-game purchase on Candy Crush Soda Saga called "Juicy offer" last 6/22/2019 worth 449 Philippines Pesos. My mother-in-law who was playing the game during that time accidentally made the purchase.

Please let me know what information is needed to process the refund of the amount stated above.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,794 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @bhengchard07, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear about the issue with the purchase.  Unfortunately, the Community does not deal with the "Purchase issues" as it contains case sensitive matters like your full name details, etc.  

Hence, I would suggest you to contact King Support team through this link  https://soporto.king.com/contact
    Please fill out the form provided there and while filling out, make sure to enter the Topic as "Problems with Purchase" AND Subtopic as "Accidental Purchase", then explain briefly about the issue in the comment box.

You will be receiving an automated email with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  You should be contacted very soon,  If you have not heard in next 2-3 days, please feel free to send a reply to that automated email.

** Please note that since this is the weekend, you might not be able to hear from an actual rep till late Monday or Tuesday!!

If you need to clarify anything else, tap on the "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Madammerv
    Madammerv Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi, I just purchased the $34.99 bundle and was charged $51.94.  Please refund the difference (it’s usually $35 and change.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,794 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Madammerv, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear that you were charged extra for the bundle you have purchased!!  For all purchase issues, we will have to contact King Customer Support team as the Community team Managers will not deal with it since the query includes our personal details!! 

Here is the link to contact King Support team  https://soporto.king.com/contact
    Go to that page and fill out the form provided.  While filling out, don't forget to select the game you made the purchase.  Also, make sure to enter the Topic as "Problems with Purchase" AND Subtopic as "Payment Queries", then explain briefly about the issue in the comment box.

You will be receiving an automated email with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  You should be contacted very soon,  But if you have not heard from them within next 2-3 days, feel free to send a reply to that automated email itself.

If you need to clarify anything else, tap on the "Type your Comment" box located below.

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,742 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @bhengchard07 and @Madammerv, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?