Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Barbara_Schöbl said: Every time I buy gold to finish a level the game freezes after the buy. I can't finish the level and have to play it again. But 10 gold is gone. So I get nothing for the money I spent. That really makes me angry. If you can't fix it give me back my money or give me my gold.
As payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest