Yet again my daily bonus has reset itself..why???

Lisa_C_2_2
Lisa_C_2_2 Posts: 8 Level 2
For the 2nd time in a year my daily bonus has reset.. this is getting ridiculous.. i always log on at the same time each night so i know i haven't missed a day, i got to day 279 and now its gone back to the beginning yet again without any fault on my part..why does this keep happening? I am so upset yet again i have lost my daily bonus i had accrued 😢

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Hello @Lisa_C_2_2, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda Section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your Daily Bonus Login streak!!  Couple of months ago, King has decided to Reset the calendar for all his players and for most of us, it started from day 1.

But, after that, every now and then, I am reading players commenting that they have lost their streak after some hundreds of days....  Only explanation behind this would be you all are catching up with that “Reset” now!!  I have made sure about it with our Community Manager also.

Hope this made sense!  If you need to post back, tap on “Type your Comment” box located below.

Thak you for posting in the Community.  Have a nice day/evening!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Lisa_C_2_2, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Carla_K_Grimmett
    Carla_K_Grimmett Posts: 7 Level 2
    Ok this makes  sense  I was on a good  streak  and logged  on back to day one I was so hot I almost  uninstalled it  glad I took  time  to read it  here  I'm going to  keep my  game  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?