cescagirl36
cescagirl36 Posts: 3 Newbie
I can't pass level 1027 there are no fish in the center

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,846 Candy Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Hello @cescagirl36, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I am attaching a screenshot to make sure this is the level you are talking about...

There are no Fish given but only the Spiral licorice in the center part, because this is a different kind of challenge.

We have to create Striped Candy and run it through the center part to spread the Jelly to both sides.  You will be able to pass this level with the help of Striped candy & may be some Color Bombs.  

Because the moves are only 30 and we have to clear some of the Licorice and also remove all the honey blocks to spread Jelly all over the board!!

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further assistance.  To do so, tap on “Type your Comment” box located below.

Thank you for posting in the Community.  Have a nice day/evening!
  • cescagirl36
    cescagirl36 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have done that but it doesn't put the licorice to the other side is very frustrating you tube shows it with fish
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,846 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @cescagirl36

Will it be possible for you to post the link for that youtube video?  

Thanks!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @cescagirl36, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?