Gold bars

Options
earmanja794
earmanja794 Posts: 11 Level 2
None of my race wins we're doubled this week. Won 1st place twice and 3rd place once. earmanja794@gmail.com/earmanja794

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @earmanja794, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)  

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  First of all, I am hoping you are talking about Candy Soda game as you have posted here. 

* Can you tell us which device are you using to play the game?   

* By any chance, did you happen to take a screenshot when you won the races?  It will help as a proof for the Team to look into it!! 

* Can you provide your game user ID (it will be in digits).. here is a link to find it  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** IF you are using Facebook to play the game, let me know and I can give you another way to find your ID :+1:

TO post back your response, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Looking forward to talk to you further!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening! 
  • earmanja794
    earmanja794 Posts: 11 Level 2
    Options
    Sure, it's an Android device. I am using Facebook and but when I logout and click on the crown there is no info there to give. I wish I had taken a screenshot 🤦
  • efoster3907
    efoster3907 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    None of my race wins we're doubled this week. Won 1st place twice and 3rd place once. earmanja794@gmail.com/earmanja794
    Same process
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @earmanja794 and @efoster3907, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer both of you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@earmanja794, if you can edit your message, I suggest that you take your email off the message.  You don't want to start getting messages from people that you don't really know.

• efoster3907
    efoster3907 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hi @earmanja794 and @efoster3907, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer both of you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

@earmanja794, if you can edit your message, I suggest that you take your email off the message.  You don't want to start getting messages from people that you don't really know.

So no fix for the lack of gold bars this time?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @efoster3907 I didn't say that there was no fix for gold bars.  Please follow @Pummy Raj's message and she will follow up with you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?