andreatanner1
andreatanner1 Posts: 3 Newbie
lost my progress was up in the 1700s and lost it all when updated 

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @andreatanner1, welcome to our community.  Were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress on their server?  If you haven't played through either platform you can lose your progress at any time.  Please give me more information so that I can direct you furhter.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,760 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @andreatanner1, welcome to our community.  Were you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom because they save your progress on their server?  If you haven't played through either platform you can lose your progress at any time.  Please give me more information so that I can direct you furhter.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• GypsyRose14
    GypsyRose14 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I had been playing over 350 days consecutively and was well
    over 1400 and now I am back at 1!  Please help!!
  • Lolade
    Lolade Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hello I lost my progress to level one please I need to go back to 345 where I was actually I was using a Facebook account but not found

• Premarajesh
    Premarajesh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hi I was in 334 the level and now at 1 pls I can't accept this
  • dcolt
    dcolt Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Elsa said:

Elsa said:

I was playing on my computer and had reached a high level.  I decided to sync my game to my tablet.   However now that I'm back on my computer today I've lost the stage of the game where I left off.  What happened and how can I recover the stage I was at yesterday?

• Lolade
    Lolade Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I was using Facebook to play before I lost the level the Facebook name was Lolade Rachael
  • johnboy898
    johnboy898 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    When I returned to my game, it said I was not connected to Facebook. When I tried to reconnect Facebook the game said it didn't recognize my account. So I had to make a new Facebook account. Like the game suggested. Now I've lost all my progress of being well over level twelve hundred. How call I get my progress back. I don't want to start over, it's took to Long to get to where I am. Not looking to start over. Maybe you can help me so I won't have to uninstall the game permanently.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,206 Candy Moderator
    Options
    GypsyRose14 said:
    I had been playing over 350 days consecutively and was well
    over 1400 and now I am back at 1!  Please help!!
    Hello @GypsyRose14, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry, I would like to clarify something first!!  Can you please tell me whether you are talking about your Daily Bonus or Level Progress? 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening! 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Lolade said:
    I was using Facebook to play before I lost the level the Facebook name was Lolade Rachael
    Hello @Lolade, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost your level progress in your game!!  Please follow this link to retrieve your game progress   https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Please let me know how it went and post back if you need further assistance :+1: 

Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hi I was in 334 the level and now at 1 pls I can't accept this
    Hello @Premarajesh, Welcome to the Candy Soda King Community :) 

Hope you were logged into either Facebook or Kingdom account before you lost your level progress?  If you did, it will be easy to get the progress!! 
    Please follow this link to retrieve your level progress https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

Please let me know if you need further assistance.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Hope this helps!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?