I restarted my PC but suddenly all of my boosters are gone. Why is that?

candycrushinit
candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
CCSS is not loading so I restarted my PC to make it load faster. But when I started playing, I saw that all of my boosters are gone! Can you please tell me why this happened? I hardly appreciate all your concerns. Is there a way to recover all my boosters back?:(

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @candycrushinit, welcome to our community and sorry for the delay in responding.  Since you wrote this a couple of days ago, have they all come back yet?  Are you playing at king.com because there are a few glitches going on at the moment.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Hi @candycrushinit, welcome to our community and sorry for the delay in responding.  Since you wrote this a couple of days ago, have they all come back yet?  Are you playing at king.com because there are a few glitches going on at the moment.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• candycrushinit
    @Elsa I wasn’t playing it at king.com. And no my boosters didn’t came back. I had to restart my PC because the game isn’t loading. I’ve waited for about 10 minutes and it is still not loading. Perhaps restarting it could help but instead it lost my boosters and lives. Anyways thanks for the tip and I hope they bring back my boosters. 😇
  • _Elsa_
    Where are you playing the game then?  Facebook?  Or is it through Windows 10 and with Facebook or the Kingdom?
  • candycrushinit
    @Elsa through Windows 10 and with the kingdom
  • _Elsa_
    You can uninstall and reinstall the game app on Windows 10 but if you aren't seeing them now how can they come back.  Usually if you do uninstall the game app you don't lose anything.  Try that because the weekend is starting and I can't tag anyone until they are back in the office on Monday.  I want you to check something else for me when you open the game. 

There was a new game version update today and someone wrote a message saying that they have black borders around the game with Windows 10.  I just looked at my game and I have it too.  Here is my print screen.  We are both showing black lines on top and on the bottom.  But I was lucky because I got the pink splotches and he didn't.  So please check your game and let me know if you are seeing these black lines too.

• candycrushinit
    I can try that. Hopefully I have a King account so that I can keep playing from where I am. Thanks for your help @Elsa!
  • _Elsa_
    I just looked at my game on Windows 10 to help a player and now look at my game!  I am missing the trophy so I can't play Build-a-Bot or anything!  I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the community moderator for this game.  I want her to see that you are also having issues on Windows 10.  Please do check your game to see what the map looks like before Monday morning.

• candycrushinit
    Here it is @Elsa. I just earned 2 lollipop hammers
  • _Elsa_
    Thanks for the print screen.  So from your second picture I see that you have 2 lollipops and nothing else.  Are you saying that you had more than that and this is all that you have left?
  • candycrushinit
    @Elsa yes that is all I have right now. Before that I have 6 lollipop hammers, 7 striped lollipop hammers, and 15 free switches.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?