Back to level 1

Options
yaninam
yaninam Posts: 22 Level 2
I was playing 2541 and at the end it took me to level 1. Emailed to support who told me to create account, play first level then email them my last level to safe the game. Levels r not back and respond I got is ask community. Can someone help to bring my levels back 

Best Answers

Answers

• Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi . I lost all my levels yesterday. Emailed support and followed all steps by creating account and play level 1. After it I emailed them back with my last level 2540 and now I only get automated reply. Now it's level 2, but I did not play it as I don't know what would happend. Can you please help and guide me to bring levels back.   Thank you very much

I told her the Experts and Superstars here will give her a good help  <3

I asked her :

Tell me is that levels on candy crush saga or soda or jelly or friends ?

It is Candy Crush Soda Saga.

Is the levels on different device?????

No other devices only my mobile.

are your levels connected to facebook ???? 

I never was connected to Facebook. I only created Kings account after I lost levels. 

• Ashraf
    edited July 2019
    Options

Please @Xarly help her ... she is losing her 2541 levels 

please superstars help her

@marscrushinit

@Elsa

@mysticalmysty

@Foley1362

@Crimson_Dawn

@LizzyLemondrop

@bearwithme

@Pummy Raj 

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @yaninam Welcome to our community. To retrieve your progress back just follow all the instructions from this link https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/177600/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back#latest and make sure your game always synch to either Facebook or King account to avoid this thing happened again. Thank you for tagging us @Ashraf 🤗
  • Ashraf
    Options
    thank you very much @mysticalmysty <3 that was very fast  ;)

please @yaninam do this .... and tell us if your problem solved or not (^_^)

• yaninam
    Options
    First of all, thank you very much for trying to help me. 
    I did follow all steps that was emailed to me by automated support. At the end of my steps i was told to play 1st level than provide them with my last lost level. And since than I got only automated reply to communicate here with community. So I m still at level 1. This is email I received and followed 
    "...Never connected:
    You'll need our Player Support team to help get you back on track. Before contacting us please reopen the game and create a Kingdom account by following these steps:
    1. Open the game. Before tapping ‘Play’, look for the settings button in the corner.
    2. In the settings menu select either the orange King icon, or a button to access your player profile.
    3. When you reach the King login prompt, choose your avatar and nickname.
    4. Enter your email address and choose a password.
    5. Go back to the game and play one level. After completing these steps, please reply to this email and let us know what level you were previously on. We'll be able to restore your game progress but not any previous high scores. All your saved boosters and extra lives will also unfortunately be lost...".
    At this time I m not worry about scores, boosters and extra lives. I only want to get my played levels. 
    Please tell me it's possible. I am beyond sad. I should to create account long time ago, but I did not know. 
  • Ashraf
    edited July 2019
    Options
  • mysticalmysty
    Options
    Hi again @yaninam did you follow up the instructions that they were sending to you and rewrite the email back to them, if so it might just take time for them to retrieving back your game, just be patient. And it is possible although yes, you’ll will loose all your boosters as they were save locally on your device, so please just be patient 🤗
  • yaninam
    Options
    Thank you @mysticalmysty. I did follow up instructions that was emailed to me by creating King account and play level one. After that I did reply the email with my last lost level and got automated email to communicate with community. I understand every one is very busy and will patiently wait. 
    How would I check if levels are back? Should I log out and log back in? 
    Thank you very much
    @Ashraf
  • mysticalmysty
    Options
    @yaninam at the meantime if you could provide your game ID, and here’s how to find your game ID https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-friends-saga/discussion/247378/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it I can ask any of the CM to look it up tomorrow morning when they all back to the studio 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,132 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @yaninam, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community 🙂

I would like to add a bit more to what my friend @mysticalmysty informed you....

1) It is great that you have followed all the steps provided by the Support team 👍

2) The automated email is like an acknowledgement to tell you that they have received your email....  I just  want to make sure — you did sent a reply to the email you have already received, right?  But, not another complaint!

3). With regards to the note about “Posting in the Community”, those are the usual directions / steps that all the players receive.  Because, every issue doesn’t have to be taken to the Support team.  For example, if you need help with a level, me or Misty or Ashraf or other players can help with that.  In such cases, that kind of suggestions work 👍

4) If you wrote to them and sent the reply only few hours ago — you have to consider that there might not be people present there in the office as it could be night time for them!!  So, you will receive help as soon as they are back in the office.  

5) I can say this for sure because, recently I have suggested a player who had the same issue...  the player was helped and he/she was back on the game playing their level within 24 hours.

Because of this, I assure you that, you will be helped as soon as the Support team is back in the office tomorrow 👍👍. And you will post the good news soon 😀

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening 🌺🌺

@Ashraf, Thank you for tagging us 👍👍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?