Options
chicmeister
chicmeister Posts: 1 Newbie
Therefore game won’t let play side games or ask friends for lives 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,717 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @chicmeister, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, very sorry to hear about the issue in your game :(   Did you try any troubleshooters to solve the issue?  If not, here is a link for you to try  https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

If it did not work and nothing helped, I would suggest you to delete and Re-install the App.  Recently, another player from Farm Heroes had this issue issue and I have suggested the same after trying many other things!!  It did work like a charm and they are back in the game :+1: 

But, only minus point with re-installing the game App is, we loose all our stocked up boosters because they are saved on the device memory.  Our level progress and the Gold Bar will be intact (if you have already saved the game to either Facebook OR Kingdom account, i.e.)  So, you will have to make a choice and decide for yourself about this!!  

Please let me know if you need any further clarifications or assistance.  TO do so, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?