Mr Toffee's Fair disappered!

Options
msprincess308
msprincess308 Posts: 2 Newbie
I have played Mr. Toffee's Fair since it came out and 3 days ago it just disappeared. I made sure my app was up to date and tried logging in and out of Facebook and no luck. Just today, my treasure chest is also gone. What else can I do??

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @msprincess308,  welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Perhaps there was an issue with it so they took it off.  By the treasure chest, do you mean the wrapped gifts that sit at certain levels?  Those are all timed events so if you are not seeing it then the time has expired and you have to wait until a new timer starts again. 
  • msprincess308
    msprincess308 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It is actually my Soda Squad that disappeared. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for the update!  These events can come and go at any time.  Some times they are in testing so players are randomly chosen to test.  Then they switch and it's gone from your game and some other group gets it.  Maybe you will get something else that is going through testing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?