Level 430 glitch?

Options
jsb9399
jsb9399 Posts: 1 Newbie
My bear gets stuck at the top on the board and will not advance to the next board. Why? This has cost me to delay advancing and to use lives/resources. 

Answers

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Options
    Hello, @jsb9399! Could you please provide a video of the glitch so we can better assist you? What device are you playing on? Are you playing through Facebook?
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @jsb9399, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Since you have posted this few days ago, did you already pass the level?   

If not, let me go back and check the level if I see the same glitch!!  In the mean time, can you please provide the details of --
    1) the device you are using;
    2) If it is a Mobile device, what version do you have;
    3) Did you try to play on a different device or browser -- sometimes, this trick works 

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice rest of the day!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @jsb9399, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?