I paid for 2 hours of boosters, played for 10 minutes and my boosters disappeared. Where are they?

Options
LordOfTheCockRings
LordOfTheCockRings Posts: 1 Newbie
At around 2pm on 7/20/19 I paid $0.99 for the discounted set of boosters. That deal includes two hours of boosters. After 15 minutes they were gone. I dont care about 99 cents, but I do care about integrity. Please refund me or provide the boosters I paid for.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    At around 2pm on 7/20/19 I paid $0.99 for the discounted set of boosters. That deal includes two hours of boosters. After 15 minutes they were gone. I dont care about 99 cents, but I do care about integrity. Please refund me or provide the boosters I paid for.
    Hello & Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Follow this link and go to the section where it said "Did you receive the Purchase but could not use it"  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/246177/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest  (you will have to click on "here" in green colored fonts)

Please make sure that you have entered the game name correctly; then select the Topic as "Problems with Purchase" and Sub-Topic with "Purchased items not Received"

You will be receiving an automated email with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  Then, an actual team member will be contacting you within 3 to 4 days.  Just in case, you have not heard from them by then, send a reply to that automated email, referring the ticket number they gave you.  

Please post back if you need further assistance!  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.

Hoping for the best!  Have a nice day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?