I paid $8.99 for a package deal and didn't receive the 2 hours of unlimited candies

Options
wendyDalton
wendyDalton Posts: 1 Newbie
I didn't receive what I paid for

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,308 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @wendyDalton, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received all the items you have purchased :(  

Please contact the King Customer Support through this link and fill out the given form.  While filling it out, make sure you chose the game correctly -->  select the Topic as "Problems with Purchase" --> Sub Topic with "Purchased items not Received" --> Write more details in provided comment box.  The more details you provide, the better it is for them to solve the issue.

Once you sent the complaint, you will receive an automated response with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  Please wait for 2-3 days to hear from an actual person.  Just in case if you have not heard from them by then (which is rare), send a reply to that initial automated reply you have received.  

Please post back if you need any further assistance,  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Hoping for the best!  Have a nice day/evening!

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,308 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @wendyDalton, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received all the items you have purchased :(  

Please contact the King Customer Support through this link and fill out the given form.  While filling it out, make sure you chose the game correctly -->  select the Topic as "Problems with Purchase" --> Sub Topic with "Purchased items not Received" --> Write more details in provided comment box.  The more details you provide, the better it is for them to solve the issue.

Once you sent the complaint, you will receive an automated response with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  Please wait for 2-3 days to hear from an actual person.  Just in case if you have not heard from them by then (which is rare), send a reply to that initial automated reply you have received.  

Please post back if you need any further assistance,  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Hoping for the best!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Maher019
    Maher019 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I paid 8.99 for extra time/candies and did not receive on my game. Money is being taken out of my checking account. What can I do?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?