Customer Support

Options
dpesick
dpesick Posts: 1 Newbie
Since May I have emailed and tried to get help from the people behind candy crush soda.  All they send is a link to the forum where I am unable to get the help needed.  How do I get someone from the company to actually correspond with me after trying since May.

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @dpesick and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Since you have already contacted the support team I guess you are familiar with filling in the support form here.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Once you fill in you will receive an automated email message indeed. The catch is that you need to reply to that message and explain your issue in order for the team to reach you. If you don't reply to that message, they won't reach you at all.

What do you need help with? Maybe we can help you here without the support team.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @dpesick, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?