Answers

• neslihan
    neslihan Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    And my team gone too
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @neslihan, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are you referring to an event?  Was it the Soda Squad?  These events are all set on time frames so if it's gone from your game it could be that the time was up.  Or if it is in a testing phase players are randomly chosen to test it and the studio monitors to see if it works.  You might have been a tester and now they switched to other random players.

• neslihan
    Options
    started to compete for gold bullion, played 10 levels and ranked 1st. When I opened the game again, the contest was gone. I'm not talking about team play. In my game still the contest part, the list of competitors does not come and therefore I can not start any contest.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    It must have been on a time frame and the time ran out.
  • neslihan
    Options
    In the middle of the competition at level 2720, the race list disappeared and I am now at level 2741. I'm playing 21 levels without competition. it has nothing to do with time. I'm sending a screenshot.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @neslihan, I never ever got a notification that you posted back here.  So you are referring to the Episode Race correct?  Is it still missing from your game?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?