Quests not working

Zai
Zai Posts: 4 Newbie
My  quest super specials is stuck for the last few days. The one part still says 134/150 and its not moving.  Please help 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Zai, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Are you talking about the Quests OR Mr.Toffee's feature?  

Will it be possible for you to post a screenshot for us to understand the issue better?

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!  To post the screenshot, click on "Attach Image" icon and then select "Choose Files" option.

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Zai, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.
  • Zai
    Zai Posts: 4 Newbie
    It moved to 137  now.. Well earlier today after I sent my question through.. Luck I guess..
    But now its stuck on 137🤦‍♀️ don't know if its a wifi problem.. Because I get that message alot about me not being connected

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?