I log on everyday and my daily bonus always resets to day 1 and has been doing this for months.

Options
lynndcurry
lynndcurry Posts: 1 Newbie
I have written on multiple occasions and gotten no resolution or response. This will be my last attempt. I log on everyday and daily bonus always goes back to day 1, WHY?

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @lynndcurry - welcome to our friendly community! I’m sorry to hear you’ve had this issue with the game. Just to confirm you are stating that everyday you login, the steak starts over at 1? You are logging in before the end of each day correct?

I can personally attest that glitches can happen as my streak just reset last week and as frustrating as this can be, once you get past 7 days the fault rewards are no different then if your 100 so to speak.

Lastly please make sure you clear your cache & cookies on your device and log in and out to try an re-sync the game. Also you need about 2mb of free memory on your device for any of the games to work properly. Hope this helps 🙏🏻
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @lynndcurry, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

To add to what @foley1362 wrote, sometimes if you are playing on a mobile it can reset on its own.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?