Mr. Toffee’s Fair - why doesn’t it count when I complete a row on my own??

Options
christilynnlicious
christilynnlicious Posts: 9 Level 2
edited August 2019 in Support
So many times I have spent days ticking squares, on my own, and once I complete a row it doesn’t count! I have to wait for several days for a “team” member to participate. I spend days completing so many tasks just waiting for another teammate, while a row was done within two days!!!! I don’t know why you make us depend on random anonymous players to get cheap rewards. I prefer to play and complete tasks solo at my own pace. I hate my rewards are based on casual players who may or may not play daily. Why can it not count if I spend two days and complete a row on my own????? Just three examples within the last few weeks. This time I skipped around just waiting for a teammate to participate.

Best Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @christilynnlicious - welcome to our friendly community. I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the diagonal line is not a valid option for MTF. It has to be a row or a column in order to qualify for the rewards and that’s why you are not getting the rewards on your own. If you can complete a row vertically or horizontally on your own then it would count.

Hope this helps going forward 🙏🏻
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @christilynnlicious, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @christilynnlicious - welcome to our friendly community. I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the diagonal line is not a valid option for MTF. It has to be a row or a column in order to qualify for the rewards and that’s why you are not getting the rewards on your own. If you can complete a row vertically or horizontally on your own then it would count.

Hope this helps going forward 🙏🏻
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @christilynnlicious, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?