Game not working

Options
Jenny_Anderson
Jenny_Anderson Posts: 6 Level 2
Can get to the screen with the level dots. But then cannot click the candy cane in the upper right to get where I want. Sooo, I cannot play. Irritated.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Jenny_Anderson, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are you referring to the list showing the different episodes?  Are you not seeing it or you just can't click on it?  Please give me more information so that I can direct you further.

• Jenny_Anderson
    Jenny_Anderson Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    It is like a trail with dots with numbers in them. Also the candy cane thing in the upper right also does not work, so i'm stuck doing nothing at level 1-4
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    You shouldn't have to use the episode thing to get to your levels.  Could you possibly do a print screen to show me?  Here is a link if you need to do the print screen:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

• shannon51
    shannon51 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Game is frozen now for 3 days. Can't do anything at all. Very frustrated! I am convinced the problem is on your end. This morning I got right into the game and played but when I tried to go back into it it was frozen again. 

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @shannon51, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Where are you playing the game?  There are a few glitches going on at the moment and the studio is trying to fix them.  I haven't seen anyone saying that the game was frozen but if you are playing on king.com then there are a lot of glitches and I don't know how long that is going to take to fix.

• Kylie2109
    Kylie2109 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Haven't been able to play for three days myself. It is as if it is completely frozen :( 

• Yanosh
    Yanosh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Hello,
    I play on facebook, and since many days I can't because the mouse can't click on the episodes.
    On the first level, it works ; but when I click on one door to go on another level, the game is frozen and When I click it doen't work at all :-/ I just updated mozilla, but that doen't change anything...
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Are you guys playing the game on king.com or through the Facebook website?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?