I ma having issues after I log in

Options
swanij
swanij Posts: 3 Newbie
I tried several times trying to reach someone and I keep getting some silly auto thing saying check the website. How do u contact them about a log in issue with candy crush soda

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Hello @swanij
    Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. Sorry to say that You have posted in the wrong place. Look at the home page, there are different doors for each game.select specific games, and ask your questions. Home page here https://communities.king.com/Β 

Please provide as much information as we can for this issue as well as a screenshot or video and I will happy to help look into it.For instructions on how to take a screenshot please visit here https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/
  • swanij
    Options
    Here is what I seeing after the game downloads. It will not allow you to click on anything nor allow u to move to the next level nor is it showing anything else. Its been like this now for 3 days and I even cleared my web history just to make sure and nope nothing and what's weird is candy crush is working just fine.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    @swanij
    Tell me, what is your current level of soda saga and have you tried with another browser?
  • swanij
    Options
    I do not remember what level I am on and yes I have. plus candy crush is working and that is part of king.com game. so like I said I am not sure what the issue is. all I know is after it loads it doesn't do anything and will not allow you to click on anything witch mean I can't even go to the level I am currently on, can't click on level one or any of those levels after it loads
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,788 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @swanij, welcome to our community.Β  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.Β  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Did you get your issue resolved?Β  Do you still need @S@Sukanta_Biswas to help you?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?