lost gold bars

Options
arl
arl Posts: 2 Newbie
I just purchased 10 gold bars so that I could make a final move to finally complete a board I had been working on for weeks. As soon as I got confirmation of the order I got a message that an error had occurred and to try again in a minute. I went out and came back in and of course lost the board I was on but it also appears that I did not get the 10 gold bars I purchased. And the money was taken from my bank account. Please credit me with the 10 gold bars I paid for. 

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @arl and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this happened to you. Please follow the link below and you will see several options what to do when your purchase goes wrong including the refund option.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase

I hope this will help you. Let me know if you need assistance. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • arl
    arl Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I can assure you that I will never again purchase an item to play this game. I find it ridiculous that I have to go to such lengths to either get the product I have paid for or to get my money refunded. I have gone to the links provided and solved nothing. I have gone to the microsoft link you sent me via email and again.. they show no orders. I want the items I purchased or my money refunded immediately or I will just go to my bank and dispute the charge, making sure to let them know what a hassle you made it for me to get what I paid for. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi again @arl As you know, all King games are free and players can purchase items voluntary. Please note that I am a volunteer here, I am not a King employee. I am a player like everyone and I take my own time to try and help players around.

I will ask you kindly to fill in this form https://soporto.king.com/contact

Fill in all the blank spaces and make sure you are choosing the right topic (Problems with purchase) and subtopic (Purchased items not received). Once you fill it in you will receive an automated email message. You need to reply to this message and explain your issue. If you don't reply to it, they won't reach you at all.

I really hope the support team will successfully solve your problem. Thank you for your understanding.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @arl, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?