Blank box popping up blocking the game

Options
dimple76
dimple76 Posts: 1 Newbie
This only happens on my iPad. Ever since the last update, I’ll be playing along fine, then I’ll make a move and this screen will pop up on top of the game. The game is still active under this blank screen, but because I can’t see the game board, I can’t continue to play. There is no way to close this pop up screen. Only if I go I to the settings, and press the option to reset/quit out of the current game. Then the whole board will reset and I have to start the level all over again.  Please fix this bug. 

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @dimple76,

Welcome to the Community! This is not a bug I've seen before. Can you please confirm the level you are on? Is it happening all the time or is it after any specific action you perform? All information will help us identify the issue and assist you better.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • AlphaBetty179
    AlphaBetty179 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have exactly the same problem on my pc. Everything is there except for the game board. I can play on my android tablet without a problem. Just happens on the pc and has been like this for over a year. I've tried to reset it and it still doesn't allow me to see the board, just everything moving on the board (and sound effects). I've even updated my browser. Still doesn't work. All other King games work fine.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    edited October 2019
    Options
    Hello @AlphaBetty179 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please provide all the needed details specified above by our Community Manager @Xarly

I will write them as a list here for your convenience -->
    1) What level you are on?
    2) Do you know what is triggering this "box thing" to appear?
    3) Do you remember what caused it to appear?
    4) Just wondering did you try to scroll up & down / sideways in the map?  Did it let you or was that box blocking you to do anything?
    5) One last thing -- you said this issue is only on your PC!  Are you playing through Windows 10 OR on Chrome/Edge browser(s)?  It would be helpful for the team if you can specify which browser you are using :+1: 
    6) If not the above, are you playing through King.Com?

Please post back all these details and any other specifications you could think of!  

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below (just like before), you can reply back to my message!

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend! 
  • AlphaBetty179
    AlphaBetty179 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    OK, here are the answers you requested (to the best of my knowledge): 

1) What level you are on? Level 699
    2) Do you know what is triggering this "box thing" to appear?  No idea, or I wouldn't be trying to find out what I can do to fix it.
    3) Do you remember what caused it to appear? It was over a year ago, so no, nothing unusual that I remember happening.
    4) Just wondering did you try to scroll up & down / sideways in the map?  Did it let you or was that box blocking you to do anything?  I can do and see everything on the game board for level 699 and I can move my cursor around with sound effects but cannot see the background of the board so can't line up what I cannot see.
    5) One last thing -- you said this issue is only on your PC!  Are you playing through Windows 10 OR on Chrome/Edge browser(s)?  If would be helpful for the team if you can specify which browser you are using 1   I used to play on Windows 7 (had Windows 10 for about 3 months but couldn't stand it so reverted back to Windows 7) but I've been trying to play through Facebook using Chrome for the past couple of years. 
    6) If not the above, are you playing through King.Com?  I would love to play through King.com but did not know that was an option! I thought I had to play through Facebook.  Thanks for any answers that will help!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?