I am on level 1168 (Thereabouts), each time I log on to play the game keeps going back to level one

Options
supergran
supergran Posts: 3 Newbie
can anyone solve the problem that I have with my game keep going back to level one each time I log in to play, I have to keep swiping back through to level 1168 which is where I am up to, thanks?

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @supergran - welcome to our friendly community. Sorry to hear you’ve had this issue. Please try to clear your cache and cookies after logging out of the game and then power off your device for at least 10 seconds. Hopefully that will help the game resync.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @supergran, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

To add to what @Foley1362 wrote, your avatar might be stuck and that's why it's going back to the beginning.  Try to replay level 1 and then see if it goes back to your progress.  Also here is a little hint that I learned from another player.  Open up the overview and there are all the episodes that you have played.  Just scroll up or down to get to the level that you want.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?