Daily bonus reset

Options
ninthwonder21
ninthwonder21 Posts: 3 Newbie
ive been playing consistently for over a year now (369 days to be exact). This is symbolic for me because i started playing on my due date as I was expecting my first child. I haven’t missed a day of playing since. However, this morning, my game reset my tracker and daily bonus to day 1.  I did update my game yesterday. In fact, to even log into the community, i had to create a new user name and password since my old user/ password combo we’re not recognized and when I went to recover my password, it said the system could not find my email. It seems like there is a host of issues here. Is there a way to recover my game play status (number of days continuously played)?

Answers

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @ninthwonder21,

I'm sorry but we cannot restore daily bonuses. Your story is beautiful and it's sad to be a carrier of such news but daily bonuses are stored locally and we cannot revert any changes happening there.

I truly hope your child is doing great and I hope you share your child's growth with us as an entertainment for you (and maybe one day also for him or her!).

I've sent a small amount of Gold Bars to your account that hopefully help with the frustration. I'm sorry but that's as much as we can do in this position.

I hope to see you around the Community!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @ninthwonder21, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?