Candy Crush Soda won't load.

Teddy_Cecil
Teddy_Cecil Posts: 5 Level 2
I changed to xfinity for my internet and got a new netgear modem. Now Facebook either just says loading and then never does, goes to a blank screen or occasionally does load. Any suggestions? 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Teddy_Cecil, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Where are you playing the game - computer or mobile?  If computer, which browser are you using?  Or are you playing through king.com?

• Teddy_Cecil
    Hi Elsa! Thank you for the nice welcome. I am playing on my laptop using Chrome.
  • _Elsa_
    And I think that's the problem!  It's Chrome.  There have been Chrome issues in the past.  Once the players had to go back down to an older Chrome update because the new updates weren't working.  You can try that or you can try to play on king.com but I have to tell you that the events don't usually show up when playing on king.com.  Try these couple of things and let's see if it works.  Also try another browser instead of Chrome.  There is Firefox, Opera and Microsoft's Edge.
  • Teddy_Cecil
    I've been checking out Firefox for a couple of days. It seems to work better, but it still can take a while to load. Better than not loading though! Thanks for the help!!
  • _Elsa_
    Isn't it great using Firefox?  That's the only browser that I use for everything.  I'm glad that you are able to play the game again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?