Why did I stop receiving daily bonus on PC?

Options
Dimin450
Dimin450 Posts: 39 Level 2
Starting this week it seems I only get my daily bonus on my iphone and it doesn't carry over to PC....what now??? I always had it showing up on both devices...they are synced together...restarted several times. UGH!!!

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,322 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Dimin450!

When you say PC, do you mean Facebook or Windows 10 app? Facebook version doesn't have the Daily Bonus but the Windows 10 app has it. 
  • Dimin450
    Dimin450 Posts: 39 Level 2
    Options
    Yes windows 10, I always had it before, disappeared this week on my personal computer windows 10!
  • meho
    meho Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Why I never receive lives from friends 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Dimin450 said:
    Yes windows 10, I always had it before, disappeared this week on my personal computer windows 10!
    Hello @Dimin450, Hope you are having a nice day :) 

Can you please provide your game user ID number through this below link so that our Community In-charge can look into your game
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it/p1?new=1

Please post back if you need any further clarification or assistance.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options
    meho said:
    Why I never receive lives from friends 
    Hello @meho, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you are not receiving lives in your game!!  Can you please tell me which game you are having this issue?  

If you are talking about "Candy Soda" game, usually, the Lives that are received from your friends will ONLY pop-up when all our available Lives are gone!  Is that not happening in your game?  

** Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,322 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks @Dimin450!

Have you made sure the game app is up to date? 
    To manually check for updates:
    1. Open the Store
    2. Tap or click the user icon on top, next to the search form
    3. Tap or click Downloads
    4. Tap or click Check for updates
    If the app is up to date, you simply do not have access to the feature on that device. 

Our Game Studios are constantly working on enhancing our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. To ensure the change is a positive one, a randomly chosen group of players is always selected to trial the feature. We then look closely at how the change has been viewed and decide if it's something we want to permanently implement in the game or not.

We have no control over how these groups are selected or chosen, but rest assured I've passed your feedback onto the Studio.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?