Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Our Game Studios are constantly adapting our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts.
Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed we then decide whether the change is one we want to adopt or not.
I understand that you may not appreciate this change, especially if your friends are currently not in the same test group however rest assured that I have passed your feedback onto the Developers.
I hope you continue to enjoy our games and welcome to our Community by the way 😉