my game keeps going back to level 1

Options
stassia
stassia Posts: 2 Newbie
edited September 2019 in Support
my game keeps going back to level 1. i have to renew the page every time i complete a level, and it has become really irritating.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @stassia, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I am not really familiar with this issue, but I am sure my friends @Elsa and @Foley1362 would know something about it and will be able to help you!  

I would like to request you to be patient for few more hours and my friends will post here and assist you with the issue :+1: 

Hope the issue in your game gets solved soon!  Have a great day/evening!
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @stassia - welcome to our friendly community. Thanks for the tag @PummyRaj.  Not sure I understand the issue completely though.

@stassia - are you saying every time you complete a level it will not advance you to the next level? Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies recently. Have your logged out or your account and force closed the app to try and re-sync it?  please tag us in your response so we get the notification quicker. 🙏🏻
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @PummyRaj.  This is an old issue which I think is resurfacing again.  @stassia sometimes your avatar gets stuck so you have to replay the level.  Replay level 1 and then refresh the game and you should have your progress back.  Also keep in mind that if you ever open the game and it's not at level 1 but at a lower level than your current level, always check to see if there are stars showing on the level where it opens because the avatar would be stuck on that level and you have to replay it again.
  • stassia
    stassia Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    @PummyRaj
    @Elsa
    @Foley1362 
    I wasn't clear about the problem I have. I finish the level, I get the stars I have earned, however, my avatar does not move to the next level and I can't click on any level whatsoever. When I restart the window, the game goes to level 1, and I can't play level 1 either, because the screen is like dead. After refreshing a few times, I can finally click on the overview icon (top right) and go to my level from there.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello again @stassia

If I understand the issue correctly, even after playing the level # 1 again, you are still not forwarding in the game UNLESS you use the "Portal" icon..... is it right?  

Please give us the details of device you are using & your game user ID number with help of this link ---->      https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/247075/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it  

Also, please post 2 screenshots--->  (1) The level where the game kept sending you (level 1, I think);
    (2) Your current level after you jump there through the Portal icon;

My friends might not have received your tag!!  Once you post these details, I will tag them again and/or will elevate this issue to our Community Manager!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?