Logging in on wrong fb account

Options
marchsteff
marchsteff Posts: 1 Newbie
I had my Facebook open in app and sons open in my safari (I know I’m a mosey mom) so when I downloaded my cc soda, it keeps connecting to his fb. I logged him out, readied the apps, all sorts of things to attempt to connect to mine instead......anyone know how I can change this? HELP!!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hi @marchsteff
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining 🤗

The game adopts an automatic login method, So if your device is logged in to another Facebook, the game will connect with it. Log in with your facebook Id on Facebook App, which you used for this game.
    Do this step below  👇
    Open game > Log out > Close game > Open facebook app > log out / reset > Restart device > Open facebook app > Log in ( which you used for this game) > Open game > Click ''played before'' / ''save progress''
    If you still have the same problem then uninstall both apps your and install again > Log in & let me know.
    If you uninstall the game App, you will lose the booster which is not refundable. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?