what happened to my Daily Progress?

Options
richflom1
richflom1 Posts: 1 Newbie
 I had over 710 consecutive days of play, and went to log in this morning and it put me back to day one. What happened? I did not miss a day. Frustrated

Best Answer

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @coffeehed, @GamerKateR & @richflom1 - welcome to our friendly community. I’m really sorry to hear that this occurred for each of you. Unfortunately each login streak is stored on your device and glitches can happen where even it do you login within your 24 hour window, the game will not recognize it. I can personally relate as I had a 2+ year streak interrupted in the last two months. Very frustrating but what I can say is that once you start a streak of 7+ days the rewards you get remain the same rotating level.

i hope this helps! 🙏🏻

Answers

• coffeehed
    coffeehed Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    That has just happened to me too.  I didn’t have as many consecutive days as you (nearly 300) but I am so cross I’ve been sent back to day 1 for no reason....I have not missed a day.  I was soooo looking forward to 365 consecutive days! Grrr. Why has this happened? How can the days be reinstated? 
  • GamerKateR
    GamerKateR Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am being sentback to day 1 also have to keep scrolling to get to my level of 365, then when i pass a level it doesn't recognise it and said oh sorry something happened, I now have passed level 365 4 or 5 times and cannot progress to 366   frustrating 
  • coffeehed
    coffeehed Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Im on level 2535, i was working to get 365 consecutive days, but it has put me.back to day 1 even tho i havent missed a day. I want my consecutive run reinstating but dont know how to do this. Anyone got any suggestions please? 
  • KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @coffeehed, @GamerKateR & @richflom1 - welcome to our friendly community. I’m really sorry to hear that this occurred for each of you. Unfortunately each login streak is stored on your device and glitches can happen where even it do you login within your 24 hour window, the game will not recognize it. I can personally relate as I had a 2+ year streak interrupted in the last two months. Very frustrating but what I can say is that once you start a streak of 7+ days the rewards you get remain the same rotating level.

i hope this helps! 🙏🏻

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?