Mysterious Push Notifications

Laurawrites
Laurawrites Posts: 3 Newbie
I am playing Soda Saga. The game is on my computer and is not connected to Facebook. I keep getting pop up notifications on my desktop from the game, but can't find any place to disable it. I did check Facebook, and Candy Crush is not on my app list, so there's nothing for me to disable there. Any help will be most appreciated. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Hi @Laurawrites
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🙏

Show me a screenshot of your problem. That means if you show a screenshot of the notifications you are receiving, I can understand where you are having problems.
  • Laurawrites
    Okay, when I can catch it. It usually disappears as soon as I click on something. It pops up log enough to get in the way. It's just a little blue box that comes up on the bottom right of the screen. It usually says something about catching up to someone because they're ahead of you. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Laurawrites, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

You said you are playing on PC and the game not connected to Facebook.  Are you playing on King.Com?  I too play on King,com but have not seen this pop-up.  I will keep an eye on those pop-ups if it is on King.com :+1: 

Did I understand the issue correctly or did I miss anything?
  • Laurawrites
    Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome.

No, it's installed on my PC. It was one of the apps that came pre-installed. There are a couple of King games on here. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @Laurawrites, Thank you for responding back :+1: 

I am guessing you are playing on Windows 10, then!!  I use those very less and like to play only on my iPad.  But, let me check and see if I experience this Blue box you are talking about.  Please give me few hours!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?