Uuquest and boosters

Options
Maureen-3
Maureen-3 Posts: 162 Level 3
I have written several times and no one answers,, My ipad does not support the new quest or challenges to win boosters and NOW WHAT? So how canI earn or win? i am not going to buy new ipad,, please make a game I can get boosters,, AnD Please Answer

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,186 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Maureen-3!

After the latest iOS update, your device may no longer be fully compatible with our games.

With improvements to graphics, sound and the addition of new features in our games, some older devices may not be able to handle the implemented changes. Performance may vary and crashing issues may disrupt the enjoyment of the game. 

For Apple devices, our apps run on iOS version 6 or later on the following models:

iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S & iPhone 6 and later

iPad 2 onwards and iPad Mini (2nd generation)*

iPod Touch: 5th generation and later*

Our apps do not support jail-broken iOS devices (iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch).

*Please note that due to natural technological progress over time, it is possible that these games can no longer perform as originally intended on certain devices, specifically the iPad 2, iPad Mini 1st generation & iPod 5th generation.

Some players have reported that following these steps have improved their playing experience:

Turn off spotlight search to save memory. Check the end of this official apple support article for help – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201285  

Turn off multitasking gestures to save memory. You can toggle this on and off by tapping on the “Settings” app, tapping on “General”, tapping on “Multitasking Gestures”, and then turn OFF.

Finally ensure you fully close ALL multitasking functions and turn the device completely OFF (Slide the “Slide to Power Off” screen) at least once a day.

Until you are able to perhaps fully enjoy the games on a newer model you are always able to play most of our Saga games on Facebook or at www.king.com on a computer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?