Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
PummyRaj said: Hello @larissa71674 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!! Just wondering what game you are talking about? I am asking this because, you said "you lost your boosters and Hammers"... but in Candy Friends, only Lollipop Hammers are available!!With regards to your game... did it crash before you were logged out? Sometimes, the game being crashed can cause the boosters disappearance ** Please post back and let me know by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below. Talk to you soon! Have a great weekend ahead!
akornic said: I lost all my boosters when i reinstalled game. Progress was saved but all my items are gone.