Why did I lose all my boosters mid play?

Options
tbones
tbones Posts: 6 Level 2
Have I been hacked? I’d really like them back😞

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,012 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hello @tbones, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  That is very odd and I have not heard about it before!  

Just wondering.... did your game crash or froze while you were playing?  Please post back below details so that I can elevate this issue to our Community Manager!!

1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) Your game user ID number.  This link will help you find ID

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • tbones
    Options
    My ID is 1775946557
    i play on my iPhone
    no they game has not crashed I completed a level of the Bubble Gum challenge the next level had me at zero boosters and they’ve not returned. What is strange is the boosters available prior to hitting play did reset to 3 each but all my earned lollipop hammers 
  • tbones
    Options
    and stripes etc were gone
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,012 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Thank you for the explanation and clarification @tbones :+1: 

I will escalate this to our Community Manager and see what they will do about it!! 

Thank you for your patience!  Have a great rest of the day/evening =) 
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @tbones,

That is very unfortunate and something we are trying our best to understand (since it is very hard to reproduce). In the meanwhile, all I can do is send a good amount of gold bars your way to alleviate the struggles while we do our best to fix this.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience and rest assured, we are doing our best to fix this.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • tbones
    Options
    I appreciate that. And it is super strange. Thank you 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?