Why is my choice only 16.99

Options
kkdemro
kkdemro Posts: 7 Level 2
I bought a 16.99 package once now it’s my only choice when completing the hard levels necessary to get a deal.   I won’t play this game anymore if that’s how it rolls.   

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @kkdemro, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I do not make any in-game purchases, hence I am not sure to be exact!!  But, one reason I am thinking of is that your device must kept it in it's memory and because of that, only that deal is popping up whenever you try to purchase!! 

Try to clear cookies/cache on the device and see if the same deal pops again!!    

Once hearing back from you, I will escalate this issue to our Soda Community Manager and see what they say!

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the weekend!
  • kkdemro
    Options
    I deleted cookies and my choice is still the 16.99 offer.   Thank you for responding.    
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @kkdemro, Thank you for replying back :+1: 

Can you please give me below details ---> 

1) Device you are using (2) You game user ID number.  You can find it through this Link

I hope those details should be enough for our Community Manager to check into the issue.  If not, they will ask you further. 

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great rest of the weekend! 
  • kkdemro
    Options
    I am using an Apple phone-6s.  Feeling a bit stupid that I can’t get my user ID with your instructions.  
  • kkdemro
    Options
    Well I tried to go through Facebook- having problems with the acct now I am back to level 1.   
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    kkdemro said:
    I am using an Apple phone-6s.  Feeling a bit stupid that I can’t get my user ID with your instructions.  
    Hello @kkdemro, Oh! NO, please don't!!  

I think you have logged into the game through Facebook only.  That must be reason you could not find your game ID number.  If so, that above link won't work you as it is for "King" game ID.  

Here is the link to find your ID when you are playing through Facebook  =)
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    kkdemro said:
    Well I tried to go through Facebook- having problems with the acct now I am back to level 1.   
    Very sorry to hear about that!!  Please follow this below link to get your progress back 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

In that link, select the option "Problems with retrieving your saved Game" and follow the instructions posted there :+1: 

Hoping for the best!  Have a great week ahead!
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Options
     Hi @kkdemro ,

That's very unfortunate but we have your back here. After some digging internally I have been able to put you back on the level you were previously on (2591, which is very impressive by the way!). You will see all previous levels now have 2 stars but that is needed in order to back up your progress. I've also added some gold bars to that account in order to get you going.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • kkdemro
    Options
    I have typed a comment.  I am only at 322.  Thats where I have slowly got to since I was taken back to level one.   
  • kkdemro
    Options
    The link wasn’t working for me 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?