Round candy boosters

CocoaPop
CocoaPop Posts: 3 Newbie
Why is it that every time I get a colorful ball or a ball that turns everything the same color they always explode before I get the chance to use them. It’s so irritating and aggravating. Ugh. 

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @CocoaPop, welcome to the community.  I was not aware that this is happening in CC Soda Saga.  It's been a known issue in CC Saga but no resolution for it yet. 
  • CocoaPop
    Hello, Because if this issue, I’ve. Been stuck on the same level for over a week now and everyone I was going against is now 8 levels ahead! For the love of God!!! Fix it!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    First of all, what level are you talking about?  Are you referring to the color bomb which is chocolate with speckles on it or the coloring candy?  Where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  Facebook or king.com?  I cannot fix it because I am just a volunteer who comes here to help the players with their issues.

• CocoaPop
    First of all, ITS EVERY LEVEL, and it doesn’t matter if it’s the color bomb or the speckled one, they automatically burst when playing the game so you don’t get the chance to even use them. 

This game has so many issues that I am considering not playing anymore. 

Thanks for your help 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?