Mr Toffee's Race Malfunction

seximrtoffee
seximrtoffee Posts: 14 Level 2
Hello! 

Recently, upon playing the bingo-like Mr Toffee booster challenge, there is a problem on my device. 

For the past 4 challenges, the final box will not register as a completed challenge and I will run out of time OR worse, I will really need a booster during a hard level and not be able to get it from that challenge. 

Every other task seems to work though. Strangely enough, I only experience problems when waiting for the fourth and final task to mark as completed. 

For example, I have checked three boxes in a row and am waiting for the fourth box, "match two striped candies twice"... I've done this probably over 2 dozen times! 

My completion of the task isn't registering w Mr. Toffee's game board!

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
Sophia 

Answers

• nisette54
    nisette54 Posts: 2 Newbie
    moi je n'ai pas du tout la foire de mr toffee quelqu'un peut t'il me dire comment l 'avoir . merci
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello @nisette54 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to understand and communicate better.  Hence, please post back your question in English.  

Thank you and have a nice day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,242 Candy Moderator
    Hello! 

Recently, upon playing the bingo-like Mr Toffee booster challenge, there is a problem on my device. 

For the past 4 challenges, the final box will not register as a completed challenge and I will run out of time OR worse, I will really need a booster during a hard level and not be able to get it from that challenge. 

Every other task seems to work though. Strangely enough, I only experience problems when waiting for the fourth and final task to mark as completed. 

For example, I have checked three boxes in a row and am waiting for the fourth box, "match two striped candies twice"... I've done this probably over 2 dozen times! 

My completion of the task isn't registering w Mr. Toffee's game board!

Is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks
    Sophia 

Hello Sophia, hope you are having a nice day/evening! 

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having in your game!!  To answer one of your questions, I have not seen this behavior in my game and Mr. Toffee Fair is working fine for me!!  I also have not seen similar posts from other players either!!  But, I will keep an eye on it :+1: 

Coming back to the issue in your game, by any chance, did you take any screenshots after completing the tasks?  Can you please provide your game user ID through THIS LINK, so that the team can look into your game!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • kimmerr77
    kimmerr77 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    This is happening to me as well

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager
    @kimmerr77, diagonal doesn't count so you won't receive any rewards for this one 😕

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?