Where did my power ups go?

Options
mrcartelli
mrcartelli Posts: 2 Newbie
Over the last 2 years I have I have collected, saved and purchased many powers ups getting to almost level 1000. I purchased a new phone last week, transferred everything over and reconnected to Facebook and everything I had was gone. How can I get these back?

Best Answer

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @mrcartelli unfortunately all the boosters are stored locally on your device, and it’s not transferable, but you still keep playing your both phone using the same account, as long you didn’t reinstalling your game on your old phone, your boosters should be safe there, while your progress will be synch on both device. I hope it make sense 🤗

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @mrcartelli unfortunately all the boosters are stored locally on your device, and it’s not transferable, but you still keep playing your both phone using the same account, as long you didn’t reinstalling your game on your old phone, your boosters should be safe there, while your progress will be synch on both device. I hope it make sense 🤗
  • mrcartelli
    mrcartelli Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thank you for that. At least I understand what happened.  But that's a bunch of crap. I worked hard on those. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?