I need help backing up my progress.

Options
Jean001
Jean001 Posts: 1 Newbie
I’ve tried logging in to Facebook and its giving me “system/connection error” I’ve tried signing up with king account and it not going through. I’ve updated my phone and the game still no progress has been shown. Data on the settings is on and I’ve login onto my WiFi as well and it’s still telling me “connection error.” I want to uninstall the game and reinstall it but I don’t want to lose my progress. What should I do?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,435 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Jean001 Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  I can understand how frustrating it can be when you keep receiving  "no connection" message (I had the same issue with my Farm Heroes game)!!  And like you said, there is no other way to solve this issue but to delete and reinstall the App :o  

But, you do not have to worry at all about loosing your game progress, if you have already saved your game earlier, that is!!  I hope you did save the game before!!  To be on safe side, if you have a PC, go to King.Com and open the game there and make sure all levels are intact.  Now go ahead with the re-installation of the game App on your Mobile device :+1: 

If something still goes wrong, the Community team has provided this help link for our assistance  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back/p1?new=1

Hope this is clear and I have not confused you!!  Please post back if you need further assistance with this regards!  Tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back =)

Hope everything works out!  Have a great week ahead and keep having fun in your game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?