Money back/ update

bori
bori Posts: 1 Newbie
i purchased the 8.99 for extra gold and candies. I only received the candies and not the Gold bars. May you please give me a refund or send me the gold bars I purchased .

Answers

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Hi @bori and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this has happened to you. Please follow the link below and you will see several options what to do when your purchase goes wrong including the refund option. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/246177/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase

I hope this will help you. Let me know if you need assistance.
  • cebjornestad
    cebjornestad Posts: 2 Newbie
    My grandson accidentally made a purchase on my account, it was for 3.99. How do I go about getting a refund? Also, can someone instruct me on how to lock that feature so this doesn’t happen again? I swear, these little guys know more about electronics thank the adults so often! 🤣 Thank you
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @cebjornestad :)

Oh yeah, kids are having no trouble using electronics nowadays 😆 

We don't handle purchases in the Community however not to worry as I will guide you through to Support. 

Contact our Player Support team here.

Under topic select: Problems with Purchases and then under subtopic: Accidental purchase.

Include your Game ID on the message - This link will help you find it. Note! It can take up to 72h before receiving a reply.

Now as for how to block them from purchasing, I don't know which device you're playing on so Google how to set childproof on your device and you'll get the steps :)

Hope this helps :) 

• cebjornestad
    cebjornestad Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you so so much!!! Ya know, I’ve done some “digging” and this isn’t the first time! 🙄😬 I super appreciate your help! You’ve been amazing! Thank you so so much! Oh .. I am using the iPhone X 🙃
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,646 Candy Moderator
    Hello @cebjornestad Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

Were you able to request for the refund through the Support Link that was provided our CM @QueenB?  If not, please do so to receive your money back.  

Here are some links I found to child-proof for your iPhone
    1) Child Proofing tips (1)
    2) Tips from Apple

Please post back if you need further assistance with contacting the Support team for refund.  

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great weekend ahead =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?