Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
jjmz said: I was on day 520 or something like that. The game did not save my progress and it put me to day 4. I am So upset I play every day faithfully. Its a little thing but it makes me not want to okay anymore Give me back my days please.
jjmz said: I have been asking now for a few days and have followed all of the suggestions given to me. Is this going to be resolved?Will I get my days progress back?
maureenH said: I also have lost all my levels.. I was on 680? I'm back to 1😡.. I have however started again .. at level one.. but just so frustrating to have to start all over !