I have lost all my progress, annd all the gold I bought

EmptynesterEmptynester Posts: 6
I am playing on an Android tablet and have tried all the fixes suggested. Was over 1700 and now I am back to 1   Can any one help?

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,765 Community Moderator
    Oh no πŸ™πŸ™ˆ

Can you get back to me with your User ID so I can get Player Support to look into it? Your progress might still be backed up :) 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

• EmptynesterEmptynester Posts: 6
    It is 10958103322 Thanks for checking
  • Blackrose5Blackrose5 Posts: 3
    I’m devastated as I was well over level 2000 and I stupidly thought I would connect it to my Facebook account to find that I am now back down to level 1. 
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,765 Community Moderator
    Thanks, @Emptynester, unfortunately, the game did not get backed up but we can restore your level if you can just confirm the exact level you're supposed to be on.

I'll be waiting  :) 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

Not absolutely sure, but even if you can get me to 1700 and get me my 43gold bars, 1 switch and 2 striped pops I had that would be great. Thanks
    hi, did you see the previous message?
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,515 Superstar
    Hello @Emptynester Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  Our CM @QueenB must have already left the office when you have posted your message about the level!  And they do not work in weekends!  

They will be coming back tomorrow and you will receive the needed help as soon as they get to work :+1:  

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!  Have a great week ahead!

Hi I have still not heard from any one. Do we know what the status of the return of my level? 
    Hello again @Emptynester Hope you are having a nice day :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have not heard from the team!  They must have been busy with other things especially, coming back from weekend!  

I will go give a heads-up, so they can attend to your issue tomorrow :+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening πŸ€— 

• maureenHmaureenH Posts: 1
    I also have lost all my levels.. I was on 680? I'm back to 1😑.. I have however started again .. at level one.. but just so frustrating to have to start all over !
  • jjmzjjmz Posts: 6
    I was on day 520 or something like that. The game did not save my progress  and it put me to day 4.  I am So upset  I play every day faithfully. Its a little thing but it makes me not want to okay anymore  Give me back my days please.  
  • jjmzjjmz Posts: 6
    I have been asking now for a few days and have followed all of the suggestions given to me. Is this going to be resolved?Will I get my days progress back? 
    maureenH said:
    I also have lost all my levels.. I was on 680? I'm back to 1😑.. I have however started again .. at level one.. but just so frustrating to have to start all over !
    Hello @maureenH Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  NO, you do not have to play from level 1 again as there is help provided for our convenience :+1:   

Please follow this link to restore your level progress  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

1) If you have already saved your game before through Facebook or Kingdom account, follow the suggestions in "Problems with retrieving Saved game";

2) If you have not saved your game till now, follow the steps in the section part "Didn't save the game, is it too late"!  With this step, the "Player Support Team" will be able to retrieve your game progress.  But, please note that they can restore all those levels with only 2 stars, but cannot give the highest scores that you have previously achieved in the levels! 

Hope this made sense and clarifies!  Please post back and let us know how it went and also if you need further assistance.

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

jjmz said:
    I was on day 520 or something like that. The game did not save my progress  and it put me to day 4.  I am So upset  I play every day faithfully. Its a little thing but it makes me not want to okay anymore  Give me back my days please.  
    jjmz said:
    I have been asking now for a few days and have followed all of the suggestions given to me. Is this going to be resolved?Will I get my days progress back? 
    Hello @jjmz Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

If I understand correctly, you are complaining about your "Daily Bonus" streak but not level progress!  Am I right?  

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for the King team to restore your Daily Log-in streak to where you were!!  There could be many reasons for us to loose the streak -- starting with poor internet connection when we have logged into the game for the first time in a day, to the server issues either on King side or our side!!

Even-though, the Daily Bonus resets back to Day 1, we still get the same boosters as any other day... only for the first 7 days, we receive for less amount of time.  Then from Day 7, it is the same as day 100 or 200 =)  But, at the end, the Daily log-in is just a number and we do not receive any special reward for logging in daily without failing!! 

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you have any more questions or to clarify something else! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 

• jhobsonjhobson Posts: 6
    Hi, I was on level 1750 roughly, my app crashed and now im back on level 1. Is there any way you can recover my data???

-Jane