Game play and fish

rdraper62
rdraper62 Posts: 12 Level 2
edited October 2019 in Discussions
I did watch a video on YouTube. They were doing exactly what I was doing on the level, however their fish were going where they should go, while mine just hit random pieces, no fun. Going to check out for awhile. 

Comments

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey @rdraper62,

Thanks for the message and the question! Fishes are very tricky because the way they operate is random given the options that are of value (let's say for instance removing a blocker or popping a booster). That's why in certain occasions they do what you would wish and in others they don't.

Any feedback you have is more than welcome and will be shared with the studio! I's been an ongoing topic because many people in the Community also feel like the mechanics they have are not the most fun. What are your thoughts?

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • rdraper62
    rdraper62 Posts: 12 Level 2
    I assume they will pop the most relevant piece before random pieces, then go to other pieces, however even when there were bunches of the fish the game sent them all to irrelevant pieces to remove.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    rdraper62 said:
    I assume they will pop the most relevant piece before random pieces, then go to other pieces, however even when there were bunches of the fish the game sent them all to irrelevant pieces to remove.
    As @Xarly stated, the fish are programmed to react differently on each type of level but the main thing to keep in mind is that when triggered en masse, each desired target will only be hit again when the previously allotted fish disappears after reaching it.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?