Gold bars

luralooluraloo Posts: 3
it seems I have lost all of the gold bars I have wine from the races. I have not purchased anything that I am aware of with them so they should still be there

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,515 Superstar
    Hello @luraloo Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you have lost all the Gold Bars from your game!!  Please post your game user ID number with the help of This LINK.

Once you post your ID, I will escalate this issue to our Soda Community In-charge, so that they can look into it and assist you with it :+1:     

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hope everything works out and you get back your GB back!  Have a great rest of the day/eveing!

• ChryssChryss Posts: 1
    edited October 22
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,765 Community Moderator

Welcome to our Community @Chryss  🤗

Sorry, but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understands and can be understood. 

Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.

Thanks for your understanding and have a lovely day :)

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here

@luraloo ;

Unfortunately, we are unable to replace any items that have not been received so this must be reported to our Player Support team here

Please make sure you specify the feature/special event that did not pay out the rewards so Support can report this to the studio.

• luralooluraloo Posts: 3
    Thanks for the info. The link to support in your response is not working. If it matters, my # is 7154114971.
  • saibhavanisaibhavani Posts: 1
    My piggy bank is full i am in confusion that i have to pay the amount or the amount will be credited to my account

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,515 Superstar
    edited October 22
    Hello @saibhavani Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)

When your Piggy Bank is full, what it means is --> You can buy those Gold Bars for the discounted priced amount that was shown to you.  If you want to buy the Gold Bars with different package, it could be more costly =) 

Hope this clarifies!  Please post back if you have further questions :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• luralooluraloo Posts: 3
    edited October 22
    Sorry about the link @luraloo, try this one: https://soporto.king.com/contact

• ElsaElsa Posts: 20,944 Superstar
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.