Non-Saved or Non-Sync Levels between Phone & iPad

Options
siaw9866
siaw9866 Posts: 2 Newbie
Why is my iPad not connected to the correct level?  I'm now at Level 1928 but iPad is at Level 1 after I didn't play for few days.  Please advise & help to re-connect back to current levels.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @siaw9866, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

Which platform are you using?  Facebook or the Kingdom?  Were they synced before?  Since it's a couple of days ago that you wrote this, has it now returned or do you still need help?

• siaw9866
    siaw9866 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Elsa, thank you for your respond.  I cannot remember whether I'm using Facebook or the Kingdom, but most likely is the Kingdom as my games in Facebook are at different levels.  Both my phones & iPad are synced all this while, I do not have problem with my phones as both are synced till today.  My iPad was "reversed" to Level 1 after I stopped connecting for few days, when I wanted to re-connect one day, the game prompted me to login to Facebook in order to sync but eventually the problem occurred.  Thank you for your advice.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Log out of Facebook and see if you can log into your King account. Then let me know where your progress is.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?