Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
mellyroo said: Updated the app was then unable to log in. After an hour or so of struggling, have managed to log in but it has taken me to day 132 or something when I was only up to day 10 but the annoying thing it took all my lollipop hammers and I had hundreds of them. Really not happy about any of this. I’d rather be back at day 10 and have my hammers than what I have now. How do I get all my hammers back?