We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

All my lollipop hammers are gone! Not happy

mellyroo
mellyroo Posts: 2 Newbie
Updated the app was then unable to log in. After an hour or so of struggling, have managed to log in but it has taken me to day 132 or something when I was only up to day 10 but the annoying thing it took all my lollipop hammers and I had hundreds of them. Really not happy about any of this. I’d rather be back at day 10 and have my hammers than what I have now. How do I get all my hammers back?

Comments

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Hi @mellyroo and warm welcome to the community! Were you playing on King.com? There were some glitches that cause you to lose all your boosters & lives. If not, were you playing on Facebook or mobile?
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    mellyroo said:
    Updated the app was then unable to log in. After an hour or so of struggling, have managed to log in but it has taken me to day 132 or something when I was only up to day 10 but the annoying thing it took all my lollipop hammers and I had hundreds of them. Really not happy about any of this. I’d rather be back at day 10 and have my hammers than what I have now. How do I get all my hammers back?
    Don’t worry about how many consecutive days you have, the reward is the same on day 1 as it is on day 5601.

As for your hammers, as long as you have your data saved via facespace or King.com your progress is safe.  
  • mellyroo
    mellyroo Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’ve always logged in through facebook but it would only let me log in as my daughters profile who has never played candy crush and eventually I could log in as me but I have no hammers.. So it hasn’t saved everything. How do I get them back as I had hundreds of them

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?