Game closing - Windows 10 App!

Options
Angela_Carson
Angela_Carson Posts: 23 Level 2
edited November 2019 in Support
For the last two days the game keeps closing after adverts and all the progress in a certain level is lost, is this a known fault?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Angela_Carson, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

It is a known glitch!  The studio is aware of it and they are trying to find a resolution.  Can you play without clicking on the video?

• Jonesson
    Jonesson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Evening,
    Newbie here but for the last two days on my game I make 6 moves on level 1110 and then game shuts off. I then have to start all over with hitting the play button like it's my first start, try to play again and again after 6 moves it shuts down. I can play the Bubblegum hill game but not the regular game and each time I'm losing a life. Is there a known glitch to this sort of problem I'm having? The game picture has paused & stuck a couple of times also with a buzzing sound on my laptop but then carries on. Thanks.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Jonesson, are you playing the game on king.com or through Facebook?
  • Jonesson
    Jonesson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi,
    I play it through my laptop as it came with the game downloaded on it when I purchased it a couple of years ago.
    Ta, J
  • Barbara97080
    Barbara97080 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I was playing candy crush this morning on my computer and it was working fine.
    Few hours later I went to play again and it keeps closing.
    Every time it closes it acts like I lost the game and lose a life.
    Plus the time for extras disappears also.
    Yes I tried restarting my computer
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys,

@Barbara97080
    @Jonesson
    @Angela_Carson

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds like you all are having this issue on the Windows 10 app correct? If yes, I recommend reinstalling the game app as I've just tested the app and had no issues.

It usually fixes most issues (please note that any progress on the mobile device that has not been synchronized with Facebook/King account at this stage will be lost.

However, all the progress that is currently saved on Facebook/King account can easily be retrieved, once you have reconnected the device successfully). 

Regrettably, you will lose any saved boosters and messages. I would recommend using these up before re-installing, if possible.

This link will show you how to delete and install the game app. 

Hope this helps guys :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?