daily bonus

dofray
dofray Posts: 1 Newbie
When I went into the game this morning the daily bonus screen didn’t come up. As I am round about 250 I don’t want to lose it. How do I get it back.  Thanks

Best Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @dofray - welcome to our friendly community. Trying force closing out of the game. Clear your cache and cookies in your browser and then power off your device for 15-30 seconds. Power back up and log back in. You might not see the daily reward today but it should help keep your streak in tact as long as you’ve logged in within the 24 hour alloyed period for your time zone. Hope this helps 🙏🏻
  • gar16002
    gar16002 Posts: 70 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    what daily bonus , bubblegum hill , color streak . I DON'T HAVE THIS

Answers

• KingChewy
    Answer ✓
    Hi @dofray - welcome to our friendly community. Trying force closing out of the game. Clear your cache and cookies in your browser and then power off your device for 15-30 seconds. Power back up and log back in. You might not see the daily reward today but it should help keep your streak in tact as long as you’ve logged in within the 24 hour alloyed period for your time zone. Hope this helps 🙏🏻
  • Linda_nur
    Linda_nur Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited November 2019
    **Edit by CM: Unsupported language**
  • gar16002
    Answer ✓
    what daily bonus , bubblegum hill , color streak . I DON'T HAVE THIS
  • KingChewy
    @Linda_nur - please note we only use English on this forum. Please repost so I can try and assist.

@gar16002 - the daily bonus is a part of every King Game. The Bubblegum Hill is a part of CC Soda and the color streak is a Limited Time event part of CC Saga. Head to each of those communities above in the game section if you want to find out more about each there! 🙏🏻
  • Jodeestok
    Jodeestok Posts: 2 Newbie
    I lost my daily bonus after 450 or more days of consecutive play because I couldn't get it back within the 24 hour time period. Too bad there is no one to talk when you really need it. It's frustrating. 
  • gar16002
    NO DAILY BONUS ON MY GAMES , I PLAY CANDY CRUSH SODA SAGA AND NO BUBBLEGUM HILL OR COLOR STREAK AND PLEASE NOTE ( THIS IS IN ENGLISH ) AS IS ALL MY POST
  • KingChewy
    Hi again @gar16002 - okay. Can you please confirm your games are all up to date with the latest version in your app store? Make sure you clear your cache and cookies and force close the app to re-sync. Also the english comment was directed as the other player not you. There is no need to respond in all caps since we are all volunteers just trying to assist. 🙏🏻
  • KingChewy
    Jodeestok said:
    I lost my daily bonus after 450 or more days of consecutive play because I couldn't get it back within the 24 hour time period. Too bad there is no one to talk when you really need it. It's frustrating. 
    Hi @Jodeestok - I’m very sorry to hear that. I’ve personally lost my streak twice in the last year as well. I can relate. Please note that after 7 days of login you are essentially getting the same type of reward you would have gotten for day 451 so just build a new one back up. I think I’m on day 9 again after this latest one (which was my fault) for missing the 24 hr window 🤦🏼‍♂️

Good luck 🙏🏻
  • Jodeestok
    Jodeestok Posts: 2 Newbie
    First, it wasn't my fault. I get to play this once a day. The daily bonus wasn't there one day and by the time I've tried to find where it is and what the problem is, it has started me over at day one. What a coincidence that it is at the same time they sent you back to level 1 if you signed off Facebook! Also, after 450 consecutive days of playing, the Daily  Bonus made a huge difference because I played everyday for atleast 30 minutes free time then full lives and I didn't have to sign into FB or King Games to play. (only to save). So it was kinda of a big deal to me. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?